Sunday, April 16, 2023

Warm April Day

Today, (Sunday April 16) with the sun shining and the temp at about 16C and climbing I ventured out at about 10am. I just had to take advantage of the beautiful warm weather as tomorrow calls for 10C and rain. The rest of the week is not promising either, temps drop to the single digits and rain/snow mix all week. Unfortunately that is more normal for our April weather here. 

I headed along Baseline Rd. This road has taken a beating over the winter, with spots that are rough but ridable. I went towards Barrie where I would connect with Ridge Rd. North and ride along the water, even though the huge houses hide any view of it.

On my way back I took Bass Lake Rd and then just scooted along 93 and home. It was getting toasty out and finished my ride at about 1pm. Another wonderful 155 km ride. 


Baseline Rd.



 Line 1 at the Oro-Medonte Rail Trail. 

Carthew Bay

For my full ride map details


Until next time... keep
Cruising Through Life & Enjoying The Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment