Sunday, June 25, 2023

May 15 - Little Rebel Scoot

Doing a little catch up on the writing. I know I promised that I would start posting more often, oh well you know what they say, the best laid plans.....

I have been staying in Emsdale since the BF got back. Hence the lack of rides as my Rebel is in Penetang. We will be getting the Harley's on the road soon. The mechanic will be working to certify them on May 24. It will be a big change from riding my Rebel. I haven't been on my Sportster for 4 years! 

I was back home for a few days in Penetang and to be with Mom for Mother's Day. I also made time to take a quick scoot around on the Rebel. 

The day was on the windy and cool side, after all it is only May. I missed out on the real warm days, oh well. The temp was only about 15C  and it was a little windy. I left shortly after 11am and the wind was on the cool side. 

I decided on a short ride along Upper Big Chute and through Port Severn would scratch my riding itch.


Upper Big Chute Rd.

I then continued over to S Bay Rd and into Port Severn where I snapped a shot along the Port Severn waterfront.


Port Severn Rd N. Just before Lock 45 -Trent-Severn Waterway


By this time the wind was really starting to pick up. 
(I check the weather channel later, said 26km wind with 40km gust!
Well I certainly was feeling those gusts!) 

At least I got out today and I think my scoot of 124km was just what I needed.

Until next time... keep

 Cruising Through Life & Enjoying The Ride


No comments:

Post a Comment